Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Updated Links

I just added a slew of new links (at right) in anticipation of some more regular posting here. If you know of a blog or site that you think I should add, please get in touch.

For those of you that drop in from time to time, but don't comment (as of yet ;) I'm curious what you think of the blog thus far... What do you like? What do you dislike? What do you look for in a Krishna conscious blog? Why do you read the KC blogs you read?

As I waork out a tone and style for this thing I will continue to try new ideas.styles/tones. It's not that I'm intending to change my style to solicit more readers, I'm just eager to build community and get some association here on the web. Any contact/feedback is greatly appreciated.

Hare Krishna!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home