Wednesday, May 17, 2006

KC Links

I would like to keep updating the listo'links (at right), but there is so much shtuff out there that it's hard to keep up. I'm sure I'll keep adding notweorthy blogs from time to time, but resources and other links are just too numerous to include all of them.

Del.icio.us is a fantastic solution. The geek in me loves this site, and the hyper-organized freak craves the utility. A couple days ago I started a page there to track Krishna conscious websites, articles, video, audio, etc. Take a look, and let me know if there's something I'm missing.

I would be seriously remiss if I didn't mention that most of this good stuff comes my way through the websearch-shakti of Bhaktin Jenn. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger thekcblogger said...

is my site on ur links?

nice idea

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home