Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Excuses, excuses...

It's not that I was lying, really. I just tend to overestimate the imminent presence of "free-time" in my day-to-day life.

Earlier today someone said : no rest for the wicked.

It certainly seems that way sometimes, doesn't it. I'd like to think that Krishna is keeping me out of trouble. He's certainly keeping me engaged. And how can I complain? Krishna is very merciful. Besides, when I sit for a couple hours a day and ask again and again and again to be engaged in the Lord's service - however insincere and inattentive those requests might be - I shouldn't be very surpsised when service actually comes.

The short version? My reflections on the japa retreat are forthcoming, as well as a little something else I've been working on. At least, I really hope so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home