Tuesday, June 05, 2007

More Vacation Pics


This one's legit.

I just returned from a few days auf Deutschland. My pop is working in Berlin this summer, so the family all met up for some time together. We spent about a year living in a little town called Julich when I was eight years old, so part of the trip was revisiting old turf, and the rest was castles and cathedrals and the like. Somehow I managed to drag everyone to ISKCON Koln (Their Lordships, Sri Sri Gaura Nitai above) and for an afternoon jaunt to Radhadesh. I even managed to make it to the Sunday feast in Koln.

I should know better than to promise future posts at this point, but I did have one nice experience that I'm planning to share. Right now I think I'm going to have to succumb to the wear and tear of travel fatigue, though. Bis morgen?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home